Unordered List

Home » , » Pictures Of "shining" Object in the Sky at 03:00 AM ..Its SATURN :P

Pictures Of "shining" Object in the Sky at 03:00 AM ..Its SATURN :P

Posted by Apun Ka Idea on Saturday

Edited by Rayson


Three in the morning, engrossed with a pile of books (end-term approaching), tired and exhausted, I decided to stand in the balcony and see the stars (my way of relaxation).Something huge and glaringly bright caught my sight. Incomprehensible yet unusually ...., I wondered why I never observed it before. With the restless mind and endless curiosity, I decided to take out my Digi Cam (of course, telescope isn't so handy right?) and took a few shots (16x Zoom). After a night full of analysis (yes, something’s do beat up the books :P) I became sure that it was none other than the "Lord of Rings- Saturn!!"
The next day I woke up I realizes that Why The Hell I Didn't Use "GOOGLE SKY MAP"  :P

Sharing  the pictures see it !!!

Snap 1)




                                    3:00 AM   "



Snap 2)

                                                                "Glaringly Bright"


Snap 3)

                                                            Now that's a "Click"


Snap 4)

                                                  Close Look -Rings appeared ; oh its "Saturn"

Snap 5)

                                                          "  Morning time "


0 comments:

Post a Comment

.comment-content a {display: none;}